Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why?

I'm not sure why my abdomen hurts after jogging. Is my breathing technique wrong or other reasons? Yesterday, i didn't push myself to the limit. Don't want to get too tired probably. Alot of things come across my mind during jogging. I hate that. It makes me unable to concentrate.

MZJD is a nice and funny taiwan drama. 2 more episodes to finish it. Guess i'll just slowly enjoy it.

Randoms..
My life..can say it's smooth-sailing. Except my studies. Haven't been through any big Ups and Downs. Lucky i guess. Or probably i'm conscious in protecting myself. Close friends around me get hurts, especially when relationships comes into picture. Sometimes i felt helpless. Wanted to help but don't know how. What i can do is to accompany them whenever they need me. As a piscean, i'm born to be a listener.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love 命中注定我爱你.

阮经天 is da man.

weinian said...

纪准死儿.yeah i like him. but 西施儿 is more funny.