Monday, December 10, 2007

Manila Day 1

The day has come...going to leave Singapore for Manila, feeling quite excited over it. Went to had my lunch @ Fei Cui..guess i gonna miss the food here..after taking all the photos with my family, friends and those who came to send me off..i stepped in the departure hall. Heard from my brother, my mum cried after i left :( and

I thought i'm early but NO!! i've got like 10mins to rush to the plane, and the plane is at FAR FAR END!! Gosh! Hope i have a speedy boots at the point of time.

Reached the condo i'll be staying, it's called West-Ayala, er..i don't consider this as a condo cos the design is really like those hotels in Genting >.< Guess what, i'm staying ALONE!! so quiet, no used to it yet haix..

Okay folks, next post i shall talk more about Greenbelt, a shopping centre as big as Suntec.

No comments: