Thursday, December 13, 2007

Manila Day 3

Went to ate lunch with my boss and colleague at a restaurant besides the condo I stayed. Amazingly the food are very nice, the cooking are so Chinese J After lunch, called the driver to fetch us go work. As usual, went to my desk and observe what my colleagues are doing and try to learn from it. Got to know more on Vincent, another engineer. Before I come to Manila, I was told that his snoring is GOD-LIKE, no one was able to sleep in the same room with him. Today he sat beside me and doing his work, even he’s awake, snoring sound still comes out from him!! But he’s a nice guy J

Finally get to learn more about Network Monitoring. I’m surprised they’re using around 6 monitoring tools!! That’s a lot, meaning I can learn a lot too haha J

Found out that besides Greenbelt(4towers), Glorietta(4towers), there are actually 2 more shopping centres around there, they are SM and Parksquare!! Gosh so many of them. Went to Parksquare to get the 4-gang power bar and some plug converter. That place is like Sim Lim Square, electronics, laptops, computer accessories can get it from there.

Most importantly, their Taxi fare starts at 30Peso (~S$1) how cheap J Got to interview a maid tomorrow. Got to go sleep now, night all..

No comments: