Friday, July 4, 2008

Tiring Week

This week isn't my week after all. Requests keeps coming in and working alone is tedious. There's a new secretary just joined, at first thought she's just another normal user but i'm WRONG! In 1 day, she can call me up at least 5 times on asking IT related issues. 5times!! Isn't that too much? This is getting absurb, hope my new office will be ready as soon as possible.

On my last post, talked about MWG Zinc II. Singtel gave us new sets but battery problem still exist. I did all the settings recommended by MWG, and the battery lasted for just 10hours, without any phonecalls. I guess don't need me to say anymore about this product. Disappointing.

Why does people get redeye so easily? Jealous? Even vying over which models of laptop they holding. Like today, i replaced a laptop for a lady director, another director happened to saw it. He called me, "When will mine be ready?" I was like huh? I didn't receive any instructions to change it for him. Just a laptop, whats the big deal.

Dell Latitude D630. Just received this brand new toy from the company. Overall the performance is still good, it comes with 4GB Ram and Nvidia graphic card. But the weight isn't that attractive, like carrying a dumb-bell to work :(

No comments: