Monday, September 15, 2008

Can't Stand

Sometimes can't stand the management people. C'mon this is a newly setup company. What do you expect. I know your position very big. But everything needs time. Stop telling me about how good your previous job is. Don't tell me how many PA you got in the past to help you do misc things. And now complaining need to learn alot of things. In that case, don't change. Stick to your job!

This particular user is getting too free. Keep on giving me small problems. It really doesn't affects anything about his work. He's like a Microsoft software tester, keep telling me bugs here and there. I'm not a programmer, how the hell i know how to solve it. Diu!

Recently, my schedules are tight. Not much time to enjoy or relax. Too many things at work to think about. Weekends are short. Just one blink! And it's gone. Help!!

Want to get myself high on drinking one night. Just one night.

No comments: