Saturday, September 27, 2008

House Warming

Went to Dorothy's place for housewarming. It's a cozy and nice place for a family of 3. The location is very very good. Just 10mins bus ride to reach Orchard? That's super fast. Heard that it's not cheap because of the location.

It's really nice to see Isetan ex-colleagues. Brings back memories. Feels great. But one thing, i found out that i forgot most of their name!! what happen to my brain? has it automatically formatted their names away? Sian..wanted to call by their names but somehow just can't remember.

Have to go back to Site office tomorrow afternoon. On SUNDAY!! Things undone and all need to operational by Monday. Kinda sad right. My manager said this 'No choice. We're in IT line'. I totally agree with that. IT job isn't as easy as what you think. So, don't bully IT personnel. Sacrifices are often made in terms of time. I'm still not ready.

I want to keep all promises i made. And this is what i want. Never an empty promise from my mouth to someone i love or treasure.

No comments: