Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuas Episode 2

Had a very nice nap on the way to Tuas. After reached Tuas West Drive, the bus uncle went crazy. He drove damn fast. lol. sif someone is chasing him. After alighted the bus, went up to the office. Still in blur condition. 2 words makes me high 'NETWORK DOWN'. Straight away awake. Manage to bring the network back within 1h30mins. Not too bad hur. Busy morning.

Rain just now at Tuas. Super heavy man. Monsoon rain like that. Even with umbrella still will get wet. So i got drenched just to board my boss car. =.= Station at IBP in afternoon to settle some stuffs. Suddenly felt like i'm so important. haha. but travelling 2 sites are very troublesome.

Damn. I really like my customer. He's a Norwegian SVP. SVP wor..Just helped him settled his email thingy, and he's darn happy. kept shaking my hand and say thank you. He really appreciate that. Kana praised by him makes me happy too..lol..so many ppl look at me i also paiseh..cos he has a 'loud' voice.

Have to go work now...

No comments: