Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday!

Let's hope today is another good and slacky day. Whole of this week don't have any mood to work. Not sure why. Have to slack as much cos my friday have to get burnt again! 3 weeks of OTs on friday. What is this? So good to burn my fridays meh? Diu! Migration of servers at Gateway West tonight. Think about it, it's quite expected that most of the fridays will get burnt when working in IT industries. This is my ricebowl, no choice. Want to switch line? i believe it's too late. So let's keep working. And do the best. Build up my career.

After yesterday's lunch, still kinda tempted to eat grilled salmon again.

Okay. Today is friday. Readers, do enjoy to the fullest tonight!! Ciao.

OMG, i want to beat up the singtel guy which i mentioned previously. His fucking attitude totally piss me off. Pui! Sibeh dulan! Talk like that to customer. WTF?

No comments: