Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nothing much

Played tennis on Sunday. My strokes are getting better :) More consistent. I remembered i didn't feel any tiredness during the session. Now i know why players wear cap during hot and sunny weather while playing. Not for only for cool looks, and also prevents you from getting tired easily. It really helps alot. Try it and you'll know.

Yesterday went for my weekly jogging. So far so good. Just that towards the end, my lower legs and feet almost got cramped. Probably i stressed my legs too much for the 2 days of exercising.

Although my working life everyday is busy. But at least it kept me occupied and not letting myself think too much, which i think it's good in a way. So far things are going on smoothly and getting better. Customers are seeing me more as a friend now. Working with ang mohs sometimes can be good. They are more courteous when need help and of course, i provide them my best support.

Working environment, colleagues, customers plays an important part to make myself feel at home when i'm in office.

No comments: