Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pawned

Just received an expected sianness news.. I have to go to TUAS to work from next week onwards for like 1-2-3 weeks..depends...OMG??? TUAS is a deserted place. It's totally lifeless over there. SIAN......

And where is the new colleague that my boss promised?? He's suppose to station over at TUAS and not me. I gonna pump all my skills into him when he comes and throw him there :(

I'll start to miss..
1) waking up at 8.20am and go to work.
2) slowly walk to office with no time constraint.
3) the straight bus to office.
4) the directors who took care of me.
5) the food bribes by the customers.

What a news to spoil my day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you feel 1 -3 weeks is sian, imagine working there for 1 year and 6 months... and think again.

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo..........i'll die for sure..haha..i'll be working at the construction site office ler..everyday hear the piling music. king kong, king kong.. and see all the banglasians. sad..