Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lunch?

Today very slack in office. Not much things to do. Then my customers brought me to a place to eat. Omg! The place high class de lor. It's a Thai restaurant near PSA. The ambience is good. The food still not bad. Especially i like the Morning Glory and Grilled SALMON! Btw, morning glory = kang kong. I didn't know it's called that. Haha. The salmon is really fresh and nice. Love it. I paiseh to take pictures cos i'm eat with Directors. Cannot do things like that. :( I didn't manage to see the bill but i believe it's quite expensive. Think the price is around $120. Just for lunch. They say it's a farewell lunch for me and one of the director. Cos both of us are going to TUAS soon. Sian..

After the lunch, went to Vivocity to buy a power bar. Really a relaxing day. Go shopping after lunch. At Vivo, took a look at the Simont display items. It's really nice. But pricey. Walked until 3pm then head back to office. What a slacky day...

No comments: